2008년 9월 21일 일요일

TOPIK's over!!!!

Topik's finally over! ;) traveling out of seoul tomorrow with chiko, azu & some others(i think). meeting @ Hoegi @ 9am tomorrow! which means that i'll have to sleep/wake up early.. n the freaking bus ride is gonna take 3.5hrs!!! i'm gonna try stuff videos into my iriver edict so that i'll have something to entertain myself on the bus. either that, or sleep. both sound equally gd. :D



finished watching 대한민국 변호사 and i really liked it. got myself the book to read too. really need to brush up on my reading though. i think i read too slowly. in fact, i read everything slowly except for stuff written in english. my chinese reading is pretty slow too... ackkkk.

i need a new show to start on. but haven't really found anything that appeals to me yet. East of Eden's kinda draggy(50 episodes!!), Beethoven Virus seems a little boring(but i only watched 15mins so far).. will try out Love & Marriage later on & see how it goes. ;) or maybe i'll just d/l a bunch of variety shows & bring them along. they're gd for laughs anw. hehe.

AND

Shino's coming to korea tomorrow!!!! i'm so excited. really missed her & her accent. hehe. we're meeting up on tues! i think next week's gonna be packed. esp since its the week before sch starts again. most of my classmates are already back, which is gd. :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기