2010년 12월 15일 수요일

reflections

and so, as 2010 is drawing to a close, its always apt to look back upon the year & see how things have turned out.
truly, this was the year of Restful Increase. managed to achieve 2 of my aims & i hope to achieve the remaining 3 next year! the year has passed by at a considerably constant pace. it was also a year of change. for me at least. stepping out of my comfort zone into something familiar, but yet unknown. i wouldn't say that my past 2 years in a***t has been all that bad. it did allow me a chance to grow & see the good & not so good sides of people. but of course, the good was more than the bad. made many new friends, friends whom i hope i'll still keep in contact with for many years to come. and let this be the foreshadowing of more good things to come! ^^

but of course, life always has its ups & downs. its how you take the downs that matter the most. there were times when i thought that it was almost impossible, but God always came through miraculously, meeting ALL my personal deadlines & criteria. seriously, i was almost going to give up, but He came through. :)

2011 is gonna be an even better year ahead & i can't wait to see what He has in store for me! cause i know that it is & it will be good! ^^

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기