2011년 1월 13일 목요일

2nd week of work!

as the 2nd week of work draws to a close, i suppose its time to evaluate my 2 weeks spent at work. it has been somewhat mild to a certain extent, with not much being asked of me yet. i suppose its cause i'm new + the fact that there are no new jobs on hand at the moment. but well, i've been enjoying this lull in my new job before the jobs start coming in!

thank God for nice mgrs/colleagues/partners who have been ever so willing to show me the ropes. :) am quite excited as to what my 1st job will be. hopefully it'll involve some travelling (crosses fingers). not to china though!

i wonder when spring will come... the weather is nice and all, but not having the house properly heated is a pain. >_< i suppose i'll have to move once the lease is up.. grr. its a pity cause the location is really pretty gd. close to my office n all. there are a few direct buses from my place to the office & its pretty convenient overall. :)

will be heading down to 종로 later to look for the 학원.. its time to start korean lessons again.. plus, the sales have already started & its seriously tempting.. but i shd not shop in order to save for my planned upcoming Europe trip in sept! i'll be setting aside $3,500 for the trip. i hope its enough! it will be fun watching all the Disney characters speak in French. hehehehe.

managed to take more pictures of the office! will post them up v soon! ^^

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기