2008년 6월 21일 토요일

Last Day in Jeju - Back to Seoul!! 63 Building @ Night!






time to say bye to Jazz Village & the cute puppies. took a couple of pictures of my room for posterity's sake. hehe. i'll miss that place. super country like. :P


saw these high sch girls @ the airport. their haircuts are ALL the same!!





bye Jeju....


63 Building @ Night (apologies for the slightly grainy picture)

went over to the 63 Building at night after i moved into my one room residence near school.. the 63 Building was fun ! remember the elevator scene in My Girl?? :P too bad that my camera had to die on me halfway through... :(







i think i'm getting v v v lazy to type. haha. i'll just let the pictures do all the talking. ;) since pictures say a 1000words right? :D






night scenes of Seoul on the way up to the observatory deck!






now, this was interesting. i think they installed mirrors or something there to give u the impression that u're standing on glass, looking down 60 floors below.. gave me wobbly knees, it did.






















댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기