2008년 10월 7일 화요일

y does time pass so quickly?

sigh.. i'll be sad to leave my friends here in korea. :( out of all my korean friends, i think i click the most with 주영. n coincidentally, i have 2 friends by the name of 주영. hehe. i met 주영 through 자은, who was my dowoomi last sem. we have lots to talk abt, plus i really feel comfortable around her. :) n she was nice enough to let me crash her classes, which were v fun. hehe. but i'm pretty sure that we'll definitely get to meet again in the future. ;) n we can still keep in touch via the internet as well. so its not that bad i guess. :) i'm meeting her on friday for dinner! :) haha..

n i think blogger is screwed up. it doesn't want to load my photos. so i guess u guys won't be able to see them till it decides to behave. but i guess esther will be the only one happy about that since she wants to maintain her privacy, which by the way, was long gone. haha.



<에덴의 동쪽> is really nice! u guys shd watch it. :) i'm up to epi 13 already. n the best part is that its a 50epi drama, so i'll have something to entertain me till next year. how nice. ;) i won't be bored now. mwahaahaha.

i need to finish my h/w!!!!! gotta do a presentation in class tomorrow!

hopefully blogger will behave tomorrow....

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기