2008년 11월 18일 화요일

of winter, curry & me!

the temp dropped very very suddenly yesterday to -2! n it went down to -5 today! i think they shd give us some warning.. n apparently, its gonna drop to -7 tomorrow. yay!!!! hehe. happy. i <3 winter. so fun. :D except that i need to get myself some gloves. my fingers are freezing. n my ears & nose feels like its gonna drop off when i walk to sch in the morning. i shd wrap myself up like a mummy soon. haha. this is gonna sound gross, but its so cold that our noses keeps running. i half expect an icicle to pop out from my nose any time soon.

n it was curry party at my place after sch today. suyeon, juyeong, yuko, chiko, sam & anna came over today. hehe. super fun. n juyeong invited me over to her place next week. yippee. i dun wanna go back. its so fun here. i like the 4 seasons.ok. except summer. hehehe.

n ... here's a hilarious video of sachiko. she talks rubbish when she's too cold. extremely noisy.





brrrrr... outside the building where class's held.


sachiko's too cold.....


i dun wanna take the picture....


sachiko & i!


suyeon & sam


me & suyeon


chiko & me!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기