2010년 4월 2일 금요일

of spring, florals & more



i've been doing a fair bit of shopping lately, which really shouldn't be the case! but all those pretty florals have been tempting me quite a fair bit. it would be really nice to visit the countryside for a peek into country life and all. its a pity that SG is a city. a quick getaway to the countryside would be idyllic, not to mention relaxing in the least.

do check out LiebeMarlene for fashion related stuff & more. I really like her blog. i think the pictures help a lot. its all dreamy & romantic. v old school style of photos. i can totally imagine myself in a fair no of outfits that she has been posting up. :)

i should be studying for my CFA, but i foresee myself reading this new book that i got at Kinokuniya just now.



that and waiting for my new sandals to arrive! ^^



i should really stop this bad habit of mine. but it is easier said than done. hah.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기