2010년 4월 10일 토요일

spring cleaning



this organiser from Target would be pretty cool to have in my room! as u guys all know, i'm not exactly the neatest person on earth. my room somewhat resembles an earthquake disaster zone right now. books, papers & knickknacks are covering my work desk with less than an inch to spare. i'm sure anyone who's been to my room can attest to that. even if i clean up my room, it's gonna return to its old state in less than 3 days. i guess i just don't have a knack for tidiness.

speaking of spring cleaning, i guess i should do it pretty soon. seeing as how its spring. hahaha.

i need to clear out my wardrobe, which isn't gonna be an easy task. but clear out i must! but being the big procrastinator i am, i wonder when i'll get it done. next year at best? hah...

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기