2011년 6월 8일 수요일

more shopping... and summer rants

just got myself a new pair of heels from Nine West after seeing them on TV! its exactly what i've been looking for! oh so vintage-y but yet comfy at the same time! Tried them on at the store & it was love at second sight! (first was when i saw it on TV).. :P


Nine West Conjur in Taupe Kid

and i got myself another pair of skinnies from F21! F21 carries the Divine Rights of Denim line that is sadly unavailable in Korea. So i ordered from the US site, to be shipped to Singapore.. n hopefully, i'll manage to get someone who's coming over soon to pass me my jeans! :)

Divine Rights of Denim is supposedly a premium brand of jeans that retails for anywhere between USD$70-100 & up, but they have teamed up with F21 to offer a more affordable, but still fashion forward denim line. I haven't worn/seen the brand before, but after reading about all the positive reviews, I'm pretty excited to get my hands on them.


Divine Rights of Denim Ankle Zip Skinnies

i actually bought this pair of jeans 2 months back? n i'm getting them from Jieting tomorrow! hehe. can't wait to try them on!


Divine Rights of Denim Distressed Skinnies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


i suppose its early summer now.. n though the slightly warmer weather is a respite from the cold, i have to say that i throughly hate the insects and bugs that come with it. I have been sleeping with my window open cause its pretty cooling at night.. but the stupid flies & insects that come in are downright gross. looks like i have to switch on my air conditioner soon to avoid these pests.. grrrrrrrrrrr

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기