2011년 3월 9일 수요일

adding on to my library of books....

its past midnight & i'm still in the office. well done. its a very long story, one of which i shall not repeat here in case, by any chance, someone does come across it. let no evidence be found here.

anw, did research for my TW trip coming up in May + bought 5 books from Book Depository! yes. i know.. FIVE! haha. i've been devouring books at an alarming rate. i mean, who buys 11 books in the span of just 1 month? n i've already finished half of what i bought just cause the rest were pre orders...

there's something abt korea that makes me read even more. it must be the lack of english being spoken that i feel an innate need to retain my english speaking/writing capabilities somehow. n the best avenue is through reading.

i can't wait for the books to come though. hehehe. i love receiving presents in my mailbox. :) bought the following books:







hehehe. exciting.. and i'm eagerly waiting for this book to arrive..



its book 2 in a trilogy series on Jane Austen books. :) its gonna be published in 43 days, so i suppose it'll reach me 2 weeks after its been published! hopefully it arrives soon. hehehe.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기