2011년 3월 4일 금요일

basket...

its freaking 224am & i'm doing nothing again......
basket.. )(*%!#)($*!#

i've plenty of things to do at home (i.e: pack my box to be mailed out) before going to the 학원 (my class starts at 10am). n i'm sitting here wasting my time again. freak.

i'm gonna be damn late for class. n i can't even skip class cause i need to achieve 80% attendance for them to actually reimburse me. n since there are 4 classes in 1 mth, missing 1 class means that i'll only achieve a 75% attendance, which effectively means that i can't miss ANY lessons.. how wonderfully planned.

its times like this where i miss my MCs.......

n i guess, i might just move on after 1 year. within the country....

i need my sleep.

the longer this goes on for, the more heck carish i'm starting to become.. i dunno if its a gd thing or not.. honestly.

BASKET(@*&#(#*^$

edit: i think i need to pray against ever working with funny Ps that seem to have endless energy.... this is my 2nd time working with the P & its not funny AT ALL. i'm am not amused in the least.
this is the only way that i can vent my anger for now.. writing is cathartic. at an unearthly hour of 233am in the morning. i have a gd mind to go off somewhere to sleep... my eyes are barely open & my contact lenses feel damn bloody dry. i'm highly pissed & i think its damn obvious. but i couldn't care less.

ARGH

댓글 2개:

  1. Here's a video to cheer you up at these unearthly hours ^^
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrO_iIXNm2U

    답글삭제
  2. hahaah. i've watched that before.. :P
    though i'm no longer an auditor.. but still...

    thanks! :)

    답글삭제