2008년 7월 2일 수요일

met my 도움이 today

my 도움이's real nice. her name's 자은 & we have quite a lot in common! we were both born in the same year, our bdaes are 5 days apart, same shoe size, same blood type & we're both christians. haha. we're meeting up again next tues. she was nice enough to help me with my work just now as well. :) at first, i was quite taken aback when she asked me abt my blood type. cause we don't usually ask abt this in SG. then she explained that it was kinda like a superstition & that our blood type is supposed to represent characters. n so, she said that our blood type means that we like meeting new ppl, we're nice etc etc etc.. i esp agree with the last pt. :D she's quite cute. hehe. n i asked her y korean girls love wearing heels & she said its cause they're short. haha. but i dun think so. i've seen quite a few tall ones around.

blogger is being v v irritating. it doesn't want to upload the pictures. i'll do so later once its behaving. haha

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기