2008년 7월 29일 화요일

updates updates!

n so... many ppl have been complaining abt me not updating.haha. been busy.. too busy.. playing. which is not v gd, considering the fact that the finals are drawing near. got back my results today. all were satisfactory except my wonderful grammar paper, which sucked. sachiko onni & i got scared & we've decided to like study every single day from now on. i stepped into the library for the 1st time this semester today. haha. it wasn't too bad. :P n onni & i found this 1000won note stuck in the drinks machine & we spent like 10 mins trying to pull it out. hehe. cause we love drinking lemonade & the other machines didn't have it. hehe. so we ended up getting a free drink! ;) hehe. sachiko onni's always fun. :D

n i snuck into the college of music today & found an empty room to play the piano.. hehe. sachiko came to join me once her korean culture lesson was over & we had fun playing canon in d n other pieces as well. hehe. we shd be heading over more often to do that. :P

댓글 2개:

  1. hello jean,

    me has not heard from you in a while, but you seem to be having loads of fun. How is church at jubilee? (me is very jealous that you get to go there, because I think it is an excellent church indeed) i may not be able to go to korea because something cropped up. tell you more about it when i next talk to you.pray that i get down to satisfying wishes soon.

    답글삭제
  2. hey.... haha. i am. too much, which is really kinda bad.. my grammar test was quite ahem.. bad. so i need to buck up and stop playing. but... hehe. i went down to edae with my friend today & we went shopping & had ice cream @ Cold Stone! it was supremely yummylicious! :D:D

    ermm.. actually, i kinda prefer Yoido to Jubilee actually. hehe. i prefer the msg over at Yoido. but that being said n done, nothing beats my home church.. i miss the praise & worship!!!!

    yep yep! u have to tell me more! i miss u and debbie loads!!!!!

    답글삭제