2008년 7월 14일 월요일

'tour' of seoul + roomie + WISHLIST!

i've never walked so much EVER! i wanted to go to the Seoul Immigration Office @ Omokyo to collect my passport + alien reg card cause my teacher was chasing me for it. n since mike needed to get his ARC done, we went together. so we had to stop by Sogang @ Sinchon for mike to get his acceptance letter first. more hill climbing there. n the weather was so sultry hot today too! n on to Omokyo after that. but when i got there, the lady said that my passport & ARC were no longer there, but at Angguk instead!! soooo, i rushed all the way down to Angguk, only to find that they wouldn't let me collect my passport & ARC cause it was too late!!! ARGH. that means, i've to go down again tomorrow! :( boo.

n i had SG curry for dinner today. hehe. it was hilariously funny while i was doing the preparations. i think roomie is v suspicious every time i cook. she gives me that 'hmmmm' look everytime i cut/boil something. i think she's worried that i'll poison her or something. hahaha. n there's the language barrier to contend with as well. thank God she was downstairs getting the rice when i spilled the curry by accident & almost dropped the chicken cause it was too slippery. i think she would have given me the 'tsk tsk' look again. hahaha. i think she needs to loosen up a little. heheh.

the best part is yet to come.

she wanted to borrow my extension cord to charge her phone cause it can handle a 2 pin plug. so as i was happily forcing in the plug, i broke it. *whoops*. the whole scenario went like this:

me: erm... onni. sorry. but.......
onni: what?
me: *shows her the broken plug*
onni: ARGHHHHHH
me: hahahhaha. i'm really sorry!! i'll get u a new one tomorrow...
onni: what am i going to do?!?!?!

heheheh. but thank God our phone chargers are the same. :D so its fine. otherwise i think she'll really hit the roof. :P but i still think its hilarious. :D


and... here comes my wishlist!! someone be nice & mail it to me?? pretty please?? :D

Jean's Wishlist

1: PrimaFood Singapore Curry. (available at all NTUC supermarkets) --> the more the merrier
2: Nivea Roll On Deodorant (its like twice the price here! that's crazy! like 7000won per bottle!)
3: any nice SG premixes
4: Cadbury chocolates!
5: Nissin Chicken Flavour Cup Noodles
6: Maggi Chicken Flavour Packet Noodles
7: Heinz Baked Beans
8: Bee Hoon
9: hmmm.... can't think of anything else right now. will add on to the list. ;)


pls mail everything to:
Jean Yeow (요경운)
Seoul, Dongdaemun-gu,
Imun-dong, Imun Han Gil,
(264-259호) 62-4,
Tree House (나무그늘),
Room 406


*NOTE: u have to write the korean words as well!!! thanks. :D*

thanks!!!! n i'll <3 u guys forever!! :D :D :D

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기